The Prime Deep Sea is a harness you’ll forget you’re wearing. It locks into your lumbar, stays low where it’s supposed to and spreads load evenly across your back for a fit and feel that will change your entire experience on the water. *Spreader bar sold separately.
- New Prime Shell construction is slightly softer than the Elite Series, but just as durable.
- Lumbar Lock conforms to your lower back and prevent the harness from twisting from side to side.
- Low profile fit improves mobility and keeps harness down low where it’s supposed to be.
- Dual-zone closure system allows for top and bottom tightening, a more precise fit and adjusting while you ride.
- Improved composite shell is more durable
- Cushy Fusion Foam padding makes the harness feel like it’s part of your body.
2019 Ride Engine Prime Deep Sea Harness Product Details:
SHELL SKIN *NEW*
Improved materials and finish work provides UV resistance, impact strength, abrasion resistance to increase durability and longevity of your harness.
The Ride Engine innovation that changed the game. The hard shell distributes load evenly across your back and sides and eliminates squeezing
Shell is ergonomically contoured to lock into place along your lower back. Prevents shifting, twisting, riding up and back pain related to soft, flimsy harnesses.
SPEED LOCK CLOSURE
Dual-zone webbing on each side allows for custom fit, stainless steel clasp slides over spreader bar for a simple, secure closure.
ANTI-SLIP WEBBING *NEW*
New for 2019, softer, more pliable webbing is easier to tighten and adjust and helps prevent loosening during sessions.
REMOVEABLE HANDLE PASS LEASH
Wraps around the back, attached by simple larks head knot. Secondary leash attachment located on front-side of harness.
INTERCHANGEABLE SPREADER BARS
Choose between kite and windsurf fixed hooks or our signature sliding ripe spreader bar. Switching bars takes about 30 seconds.
Our most comfortable harness yet. A soft foam core conforms to the shape of your body and cushions pressure and load from your kite or sail.